Body Mass Index (BMI) _____ Click here to calculate BMI.
Neck circumference _____ cm
1. Snoring – Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through closed doors)?
2. Tired – Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during daytime?
3. Observed – Has anyone observed you stop breathing during your sleep?
4. Pressure – Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
5. BMI – BMI more than 35 kg/m2?
6. Age – Age over 50 yr old?
7. Neck circumference – Neck circumference greater than 40 cm?
8. Gender – Gender male?
BMI (Body Mass Index) Click here to calculate your BMI.
High risk of OSA: answering YES to three or more items
Low risk of OSA: answering YES to less than three items
Adapted from: “STOP Questionnaire” A Tool to Screen Patients for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Anesthesiology 2008; 108:812–21 Copyright © 2008, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc.